RADb is the world’s largest public registry of network routing information that assists with the transfer of data over the internet.
RADb enables organizations to troubleshoot routing problems, automatically configure backbone routes, generate access lists and perform network planning. Any organization that operates a network globally can register on RADb. Current customers include businesses, internet service providers and universities across the world.
More than 2,000 organizations have registered over 400,000 objects in the database. Our WHOIS servers receive 6M queries a day from more than 300,000 unique hosts.
- Provides object registration and public whois queries
- TCP tool support (e.g., IRRToolSet)
- Delivers reports on your network’s health from an external perspective
- Unparalleled technical support from experienced engineers
- 24 x 7 customer support
- New maintainers registered within 24 hours of submission
- Mirrors the data of more than 30 other IRR databases
- By filtering unauthorized announcements, your organization can prevent route hijacking and denial of service.
- In addition to declaring your chosen network policy you can now obtain valuable information about the health of your network assets by maintaining accurate information in Merit RADb.
- Subscribers can get alerts when inconsistencies or objects appear on blacklists.
Register your network assets in the world’s largest registry for $595 yearly. Discounts for nonprofit organizations are available.
QUESTIONS ABOUT RADb?
Fill out the form below, or contact us by calling 734.527.5785.