Merit Community Supporters are the cornerstone of Merit’s scholarship and Bring-A-Colleague programs. Through their partnership and financial contributions, Merit is able to further our mission of connecting organizations and building communities in ways that would not be otherwise possible.
- More than 560 students participated in the Governor’s High School Cyber Challenge. This program aims to build a cybersecurity ecosystem by exposing students to security career field.
- Nearly 50 Member organizations took advantage of our Bring-A-Colleague program at our annual Merit Member Conference. Click HERE to learn more about the MMC.
- 47 Member organizations attended the Merit Security Summit utilizing the Bring-A-Colleague pricing. This deep-dive into all things security was another sell-out event and featured a culminating debate on hot-button IT and security issues.
- Our Security Team went on the road this year with the Security on a Shoestring workshops, which our members were able to attend free-of-charge. If you are interested in bringing this workshop to your community, email .
- Multiple Merit Members received cybersecurity courses and bootcamps through our Cyber Range Hubs at no cost, thanks to the Merit Community Supporters scholarship fund. Click here to learn more about our scholarship program.
If your organization is interested in participating in the Merit Community Supporter Program, please contact us at .