Merit Community Supporters are the cornerstone of Merit’s scholarship and Bring-A-Colleague programs. Through their partnership and financial contributions, Merit is able to further our mission of connecting organizations and building communities in ways that would not be otherwise possible.
- More than 650 students participated in the Governor’s High School Cyber Challenge 2018. This program aims to build a cybersecurity ecosystem by exposing students to security career field. A Security+ Course was awarded to each of the top 30 students, providing the opportunity to be qualified for an entry level cybersecurity position directly after high school.
- Over 150 Member organizations took advantage of our Bring-A-Colleague program at our annual Merit Member Conference. The conference this year focused on anticipating our communities future networking, enterprise security, staffing and hardware/software needs to reduce business risk and optimize resources.
- More than 100 Member organizations attending the Merit Security Summit took advantage of the Bring-A-Colleague pricing. This deep-dive into all things security was another sell-out event and featured a culminating debate on hot-button IT and security issues.
- Security on a Shoestring – With over 100 participating organizations, community supporters allowed us to conduct one of the largest cybersecurity training events in Michigan.
- Multiple Merit Members received cybersecurity courses and bootcamps through our Cyber Range Hubs at no cost, thanks to the Merit Community Supporters scholarship fund. Click here to learn more about our scholarship program.
If your organization is interested in participating in the Merit Community Supporter Program, please contact us at .