IMPORTANT COMPUTER INFORMATION
Some of the course exercises are based on Windows, while others focus on Linux. VMware Player or VMware Workstation is required for the class.
Mandatory Laptop Hardware Requirements
- x86- or x64-compatible 1.5 GHz CPU Minimum or higher
- DVD Drive (not a CD drive)
- 2 GigaByte RAM minimum with 4 GB or higher recommended
- Ethernet adapter (A wired connection is required in class. If your laptop supports only wireless, please make sure to bring an Ethernet adapter with you.)
- 5 GigaByte available hard drive space
- Windows XP SP3, Vista, or Win7 – IE 7 or above, Firefox 18 installed
If you have additional questions about the laptop specifications, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon proper completion of the course, you will be able to confidently sit for the C)NFE certification exam on the final day of the course. Exams are delivered online through a standard web browser. Students will enjoy an in-depth course that is continuously updated to maintain and incorporate changes in the security environment. This course offers up-to-date proprietary labs that have been researched and developed by leading security professionals from around the world. A C)NFE Certification will be issued after successfully passing the exam.
|Merit Member Registration||$2250.00|
|Cyber Range Sponsor Registration||$1500.00|
|Great Plains Network, KINBER, NCREN, NYSERNet, or WiscNet registration||$2700.00|
|Non-Member Employees of State Governments||$2700.00|