IP Telephone Service That's Easy, Inexpensive and Reliable!Providing flexibility and affordability, MeritVoice is an IP phone service that's perfect for any size organization. Using Merit's advanced fiber-optic network, MeritVoice delivers a secure converged communications solution, integrating voice and data over your IP network.
Lower your phone costs with a reliable voice over IP (VoIP) solution.
MeritVoice provides local calling throughout Michigan and includes long distance calling worldwide and full 800 number capability. Merit interconnects directly to our voice provider networks for enhanced performance.
- Local and Long Distance service with enterprise-class features
- Fault tolerance for maximum reliability & pinpoint E911 compliance
- Detailed web-based call reporting & feature management
- Unlimited local and intra-LATA calling
- Individual phone numbers for all users
- Easily access your phone service features from a web browser
- Caller ID with name
Choosing Your Phone SystemIf you have an existing PBX, MeritVoice offers low-cost, high-feature SIP trunking that can replace/supplement costly PRI and analog lines.
If your PBX is at "end-of-life", MeritVoice Hosted PBX provides an alternative to PBX replacement, a cloud-based service requiring no capital expense and without maintenance costs and headaches.
MeritVoice can also be designed as hybrid SIP trunking and Hosted PBX solution that
allows you to "virtually" add Hosted PBX phones to your exisiting PBX and maintain four or five digit dialing for all organization phones.
MeritVoice Hosted PBX
You can receive your calls wherever you are on whatever devices you choose (such as phones, PC's, and other handheld devices). Other powerful features include:
- Voicemail - with email notification feature.
- Online interface features - manage call-forwarding, call-screening, and find-me follow-me using a web browser.
- Fax to Email feature - delivers inbound faxes via email for viewing, storing, forwarding and optional printing as image files.
- Conference Calling Center with convenient Web portal management.
- Lower the cost of telephone moves, adds, and changes.
- Group Conference Call enables you to establish an instant conference bridge without performing typical calling-tree tasks.
- Assured business continuity through alternate call routing so you stay connected in the event of power failure or other out of service conditions.
- Supports multi-site organizations - phones at multiple locations can share intra-office dialing characteristics even though they are miles apart.
MeritVoice SIP Trunking SolutionsMeritVoice SIP Trunk Solutions bring IP telephone lines directly to the analog/PRI or IP inputs of your PBX. They can also replace Centrex-like services. Either way, you enjoy the cost savings of IP Phone services without changing your existing equipment or phones.
- Significant savings, covering both hard and soft costs. Simple implementation.
- Optimize investment in your existing data network.
- Leverage your existing PBX, phone equipment and your Internet connection to Merit.
- SIP trunking delivers local and long distance service, E911, caller ID w/name and is available for:
- Existing PBX's and Phones
- direct handoff of the voice path connection between Merit's network and an existing analog-only or IP-ready PBX.
Existing Cisco, ShoreTel, Asterisk and Avaya IP PBXs and IP Phone Equipment
- eliminates separate local gateways and their associated costs.
Organizations Using Merit Voice
- Advanced Technology Academy
- Alpena Community College
- Detroit Community High School
- Detroit Public Library
- Dickinson-Iron Intermediate School District
- Henry Ford Learning Institute
- Jackson County Intermediate School District
- Lake Michigan College
- Muskegon Area Intermediate School District
- Northern Michigan University
- and others
Professional ServicesVoIP professional services are available upon request.
MeritVoice Pricing InformationPlease visit the Member Portal's MeritVoice web page for pricing information.
For more information about MeritVoice, email or call 734-527-5785.