The Hosted Email Solution with Unlimited StorageMeritMail is the comprehensive hosted messaging solution that features email, calendaring, and document sharing within a dynamic web client. Affordably priced and easily scalable, MeritMail can be customized to meet your institution's changing needs and be fully-integrated with your Active Directory or LDAP system. Powered by Zimbra, MeritMail can be branded to with your institution's color scheme and logo.
MeritMail includes real-time protection for spam and viruses using Cisco's IronPort, which keeps unwanted malware off your network. MeritMail email can easily be accessed online and from email clients, such as Outlook and Thunderbird.
- "All official university business must be conducted on a university system, not alternatives," said Jim Gilchrist, the chief information officer (CIO) at Western Michigan University. "The amount of usage is directly correlated to how advanced and useful the system is, and on that basis, we found that MeritMail is a superior system to the other systems that were evaluated."
- "We've had a tremendous response from our users," said Daren Hubbard, Wayne State University's information technology director. "It's been very reliable, and we've received positive feedback from our students, faculty, and staff."
The AdvantagesThe MeritMail Collaboration Suite creates an innovative experience for end-users, allowing for easy movement between email, calendaring, and messaging through one dynamic interface. Key IT advantages of MeritMail include:
- Cost effective for your IT Department
- Easy to maintain integration with active and existing directories
- Provides full collaboration for your entire organization
- Compatible with Windows, Apple and Linux computers
- Flexible use of web client, Microsoft Outlook (Windows), or Apple for email, contacts, and calendar
- Better reliability through faster online move, backup and recovery of mailboxes
- Streamlines your workflow and saves time
- Constituent groups are demanding more features and functions. Merit continues to develop its road map for unified communications features.
- MeritMail's Collaboration Suite provides an elegant experience through an innovative Ajax-based web client
||Active Directory/LDAP Integration|
||Instant messaging available||
||Full-featured email list management available|
||Data privacy and security assured||
||No advertising or data mining... EVER|
||Superior spam, virus, and malware protection||
- Intercept spam and viruses before they reach your institution's network. MeritMail uses Cisco's IronPort to screen out the viruses, spam and other malware with state-of-the-art spam and virus protection. MeritMail provides the most advanced protection available, with Black and White listing included.
- MeritMail supports the highest level of Institutional Branding. Every screen can have your colors, logos and images. Your end users will see your organization's identity when they use MeritMail, not ours or anyone else's.
- 24x7 Support and Train-the-Trainer Training for your Help Desk is included.
- Improve campus collaboration with MeritMail's advanced tools that allow users to share mail folders, address books, calendars, tasks and briefcases. There's even a built in word processor with the capability to insert tables.
- MeritMail provides a web client that looks and feels like a full-featured client application. Drag & drop and context sensitive menus are standard. Web-based administration tools (for adding and changing users, adding or restricting features and other functions) allow you to control your email system from anywhere, anytime.
- MeritMail guarantees its performance with a real SLA. With a three 9's SLA and financial penalties if we fail to perform. Merit stands behind MeritMail.
- MeritMail is Standards Compliant and uses the following protocols: ActiveSync, CalDAV, WebDAV, IMAP, POP and SMTP.
- Graymail filtering via the "Activity Stream." Allows users to dynamically adjust the flow of bulk mail and other mailing list generated messages to keep their inboxes clear.