Easily Share Video and Media with Merit Cloud MediaMerit Cloud Media is a dynamic online platform for presenting, accessing, and hosting video and media.
Great for Online Learning & TrainingLibraries, schools and other organizations can use Merit Cloud Media to share videos and supplementary materials with their users and beyond. It's easy to distribute, manage and edit videos—anywhere, anytime.
Use any web browser, operating system or device. PC, Mac, Android, iPhone and other devices are supported by Merit Cloud Media.
Learn about the uses of Merit Cloud Media, integration with learning management systems, and administrative ease of Merit Cloud Media.
New FeaturesWe are excited to announce the availability of the following new features and updates on October 3, 2014.
Enhanced Media Uploads
- File-upload size limits increased to 5 GB.
- Bulk-upload file limit increased to 20 media files.
- New HTML5 file uploader.
- Drag and drop functionality added.
- Supports an
extensive list of video and audio codecs
- Now supports collection-level access permissions
for specific users.
- New drill-down pie chart added for the media views or media-asset data set.
Get StartedMerit Cloud Media provides Members the ability to upload and stream media in a variety of formats. Members can edit video and create playlists from anywhere, using any device. Use it to enrich content, enhance learning and engage students—both in the classroom and online.
- Benefits and Features of Merit Cloud Media.
- Watch the Merit Cloud Media Webinar.
- Experience Merit Cloud Media.
- Get a Quote.
- Frequently Asked Questions.
Merit Cloud Media is brought to our Members in collaboration with NJEdge.net, New Jersey's Research and Education Network.