A Dynamic Online Platform for Presenting, Accessing, and Hosting Video and Media
Merit Cloud Media offers faculty, staff and students access to rich media while reducing your capital and operating expenses.
Members can edit video, create learning objects and playlists, as well as control access to sensitive materials.
Merit Cloud Media makes it easy to upload and share videos, as well as attach supplementary materials.
Merit Cloud Media is powered by NJVID, the recipient of a 2012 WCET Outstanding Work (WOW) award for its innovative use of educational technology in higher education.
Merit Cloud Media provides Members the ability to upload and stream media in a variety of formats. Members can edit video and create playlists from anywhere, using any device. Use it to enrich content, enhance learning and engage students- both in the classroom and online.
Learning on Demand- Anytime, Anywhere
- Use any browser, operating system or device icluding PC, Mac, Tablets, Androids, iPhones, and more.
Upload a Wide Variety of Media Formats
- Merit Cloud Media automatically converts them to a supported format
- Integrated with LDAP / Active Directory
- Streamlines Login Process for all users
- Creates other efficiences campus-wide
- Share content with the Public or with a Single Class
- Preserves Privacy and Intellectual Property
For additional information about Merit Cloud Media, please email
or call 734-527-5785.
Merit Cloud Media is brought to our Members in collaboration with NJEdge.net, New Jersey's Research and Education Network.