Manage your distribution lists and send email to many subscribers at once!
MeritList Manager provides distribution list management with full Lightweight Directory Access Protocol and Active Directory (LDAP/AD) integration,
including 500 GB of storage. It provides Members a branded Sympa instance with an easy to use web interface.
- MeritList Manager is the ideal solution for:
- Members using MeritMail Services
- Higher Education Institutions
- Intermediate School Districts
- Library Cooperatives
- State and Local Governments
- Fully Integrated with LDAP and Active Directory service
- Dynamically manage list membership via LDAP/AD queries
- Save IT staff time - no need to manually manage lists
- Superior Capacity
- Unlimited domains allowed
- Up to 20,000 lists
- Each list can contain up to 700,000 List Members
- 500 GB for archiving standard, with additional storage available
- Easy to Use Web Interface
- Single Web Interface provides both User and Administrative interfaces
- Access control, Message Removal, Subscribe/Unsubscribe and more
MeritList Manager at a Glance
- MeritList Manager provides organizations a cost-effective, hosted service to manage their distribution lists, as well as send emails to many subscribers at once.
- The service is scalable for big mailing lists up to 20,000 lists, each containing 700,000 list members.
- The service allows for file attachments of up to 24MB.
- Merit List Manager can be fully branded, specific to your organization.
- This service greatly reduces the time it takes for a user to send large mailings through their current mail server.
Members may view pricing options and request the service in the Member Portal.
You may also request a quote or additional information by contacting Merit Services by email at
or by calling 734-527-5785.