The First-Class Choice for Colocation ServiceWhether your organization is interested in disaster recovery readiness, load-balancing, or virtualization, colocation can provide numerous advantages. Merit Network's new Metro Detroit colocation facility provides first-class amenities and service, connected to your organization by your Merit Network dedicated connection.
For organizations in need of more cabinet space, colocation is the flexible, affordable way to expand your computing power without expensive physical upgrades to your facilities. With more than 200 cabinets, Merit's colocation space offers scalable solutions at a flat monthly rate.
Access to your machines is never a problem. Keycard access to the colocation site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Hands-on service from an IT professional is also available, and if you need to power-cycle a machine, you can do so remotely from your location.
Benefits of the Colocation Service include:
- Fully managed, secure site connected via Merit’s 10G fiber connection at our Southfield point-of-presence (POP).
- 400+ cabinets available, scalable to fit your organization's needs.
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week access by keycard
- Hands-on service from IT professionals available 24x7
- 24x7 network monitoring by the Merit Support Center
- Opportunities for disaster recovery, load-balancing, virtualization and alternatives to tape-backup
- Leverage your Merit dedicated connection, an extension of your organization's network.
- Flat monthly rate; Type and level of electrical service required determined by your organization.
- Remote power control allows for power cycling of computers or servers.
- Using Merit's colocation site means no expensive physical plant upgrades necessary for your location.
- AC and DC power is scalable and can be added as needed.