Issues with Wild Blue Internet Services

  • From: Mike Maberry
  • Date: Fri Oct 22 13:24:26 2010

All,

We are receiving reports that customers using Wild Blue ISP are having
trouble reaching our network. We have asked customers to provide us with
packet captures and are still waiting on them.

Our troubleshooting has not revealed any reason why customers can not access
us from that ISP. The same customers report that from other networks they
can reach us.

I was wondering if any of you have had similar experiences with this ISP or
could shed some light on what might be happening.

Thanks for your valuable time,

Mike