XO BGP routing engineer?

  • From: Ulf Zimmermann
  • Date: Wed Oct 20 19:37:32 2010

Anyone from XO, could you please contact me off list for a routing
problem I have inside of XO Fremont Datacenter, trying to file a ticket
with XO isn't working as nobody is answering the phones.

--
Regards, Ulf.

Ulf Zimmermann, 1525 Pacific Ave., Alameda, CA-94501, #: 510-865-0204
You can find my resume at: http://www.Alameda.net/~ulf/resume.html