Re: AT&T Dry Pairs?

  • From: Curtis Maurand
  • Date: Fri Oct 01 08:37:00 2010

I'd set up something wireless between them.  Just my $0.02.

--Curtis

On 9/30/2010 4:52 PM, Brandon Galbraith wrote:
Has anyone had any luck lately getting dry pairs from AT&T? I'm in the
Chicago area attempting to get a dry pair between two buildings (100ft
apart) for some equipment, but when speaking to several folks at AT&T the
response I get is "You want AT&T service without the service? That's not
logical!". Had no problems 3-4 years ago getting these sorts of "circuits",
but it appears it's gone the way of the dodo now. Any emails off-list are
appreciated.