Re: Overseas - Latency

  • From: Jens Link
  • Date: Wed Jul 07 06:30:25 2010

"Rod Beck" <Rod.Beck@hiberniaatlantic.com> writes:

> There are several cable systems landing in South Africa. I doubt it will affect
> television coverage ...

TV is not an issue Internet is. At least thats what I read in an
article yesterday. According to the article I read many (smaller)
providers there have only on connection and another cable connection
not ready yet.

I found some news here: http://www.techcentral.co.za/tag/seacom/

Jens
| Foelderichstr. 40   | 13595 Berlin, Germany    | +49-151-18721264     |
| http://blog.quux.de | jabber: jenslink@guug.de | -------------------  |