Re: Spamcop Blocks Facebook?

  • From: Shon Elliott
  • Date: Fri Feb 26 01:31:38 2010

Yep. I understand that. Which is why I asked if anyone from Facebook or Spamcop
was lurking around. Since Facebook knows they have an issue, how about hearing
from someone over there at Facebook regarding this issue? Like it or not,
Facebook is a very popular service. Regardless whether they use it for good or
bad purposes, it is what it is, and both innocent and not-so-innocent people use
it. That in itself makes this a huge dilemma that I hope someone from Facebook
would be lurking here might address.  As others have said in this thread,
Facebook only sends e-mail you specifically approve.. I'm just saying something
before my customers call me to complain about it... and I know they will.

-S