Re: Simple Change Management Tracking

  • From: Nathan Ward
  • Date: Mon Oct 26 08:46:23 2009

On 27/10/2009, at 12:11 AM, Paul Stewart wrote:
We ran RT for a while but every time a new update came out on CentOS it broke the installation (perl mods), making it a pain to keep running. Bugzilla we haven't tried nor the JIRA. I'll take a look... does JIRA have an approval process or some type?
I suggest sticking with RT.

I run RT on CentOS by maintaining a separate Perl libs dir for the cpan modules that are required by RT and keeping it separate from the OS managed stuff, it works very well.

--
Nathan Ward