Re: Outages mailing list

  • From: William Allen Simpson
  • Date: Thu Sep 28 15:21:49 2006

Don't forget to CC all the traffic to NANOG list.  Major outages have
always been an important part of NANOG list traffic going back to the
days when we were network techs, and are one main reason that I'm a
subscriber here.  I have no intention of joining "yet another list"
for the same information.