Re: Google Outage Yesterday

  • From: Elijah Savage
  • Date: Wed Sep 27 21:09:15 2006

Fergie,

I am aware of this but this is what's so confusing as we run our own nameservers in our own facilities for a very large number of customers so we do not rely on any of Comcast services at all. I do not even have Comcast for a provider at home :) I also know of other AS's that were affected that do not rely on any of comcast services.

Plus I would never bring a home broadband issue as such to NANOG I know a lot better that that :)

 Elijah Savage                AOL IM:layer3rules
 Senior Network Engineer      When it has to be switched or routed.
 http://www.digitalrage.org   The Information Technology News Center
----- http://www.digitalrage.org/?page_id=46 for pgp public key--------