Re: recap of nanog-futures on "on topic" and proposed compromise

  • From: Fred Heutte
  • Date: Sun Sep 24 23:06:22 2006

Creating consternation around boundary conditions and then
proposing artificial self-serving "compromises" is one of the oldest
games there is on mailing lists, going back pretty much to the
invention of Usenet.  At the risk of playing a small role in this
instance, as a longtime lurker I simply point out the predictable
failure pattern here.

Fred