Re: tech support being flooded due to IE 0day

  • From: Pete Templin
  • Date: Fri Sep 22 10:08:45 2006

Richard A Steenbergen wrote:

Unless we're ready to admit that NANOG is completely and totally worthless as a forum for discussing network operations, people NEED to step up and take responsibility for the "self policing" that we're all supposed to be doing in srh's absence.
I think you meant to say the "self policing" the mailing list committee has been begging for.

srh (or any chunk of Merit, per se) != mailing list administration panel

Let's embrace the reform movement, and let NANOG be NANOG, albeit with a lot more taste and a lot less filler.

pt