Re: Removal of my name

  • From: Christopher X. Candreva
  • Date: Fri Sep 22 03:26:41 2006

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006, Randy Bush wrote:

> but there are a couple of more significant issues being discussed over
> there, those surrounding the community's desires for maintaining mailing
> list archive integrity.

Personally I find it sad that at the prospect of a list archive being
censored, the only discussion that could come up on this list was HTML
versus plain text.

Had the guy not re-sent the whole nonsense to the list itself I might have
more sympathy for him.

Chris Candreva  -- chris@westnet.com -- (914) 967-7816
http://www.westnet.com/