Re: Removal of my brain

  • From: Richard Irving
  • Date: Wed Sep 20 19:49:12 2006

</signal><noise>
That said, I admit I probably hesitate a bit longer before flaming Dr. Cerf. :) If you've ever met them both, you would understand why.
   I have, on more than one occasion. My old address was @onecall.net

Perhaps you saw our cars in the Indy 500 ?
	Vint does present a smaller target most days.  :)
  Well, there *is* the Atkins diet.....   ;-)

C-ya.
</noise><signal?>
--bill

--