Re: Removal of my name

  • From: Randy Bush
  • Date: Wed Sep 20 16:10:58 2006

i suspect the html non-email issue has been discussed a bit in the past. but perhaps folk can not find the previous discussion because it has been removed from the archive :).

so, since we need to relive it, perhaps we should do so over on nanog-futures.

but there are a couple of more significant issues being discussed over there, those surrounding the community's desires for maintaining mailing list archive integrity.

randy