Re: IPv6 PI block is announced - update your filters 2620:0000::/23

  • From: Michael.Dillon
  • Date: Mon Sep 18 04:38:26 2006

> Yes, please, let's have that flamewar all over again... Or you couldjust
read
> one or more of the previous flamewars and spare us another round. Here's
> starting point:

The problem with this suggestion is that it doesn't
have an end-point. If someone would summarize both
the pros and the cons of bogon filtering on a page
at http://nanog.cluepon.net then it would be reasonable
to say that the poster should go elsewhere for their
information.

Until people actually populate that wiki with useful
information, we just have to accept that things will
be rehashed and rehashed on this list.

--Michael Dillon