RE: ARIN sucks?

  • From: David Temkin
  • Date: Sun Sep 17 22:03:39 2006

My more specific point was that you do not need IP space from ARIN
specifically to get an ASN.  Nowhere in the instructions does it say
that you must have PI space to get an ASN.  Also, as someone else
stated, it may very well be possible to get an ASN when stating "none".

> In addition, ARIN doesn't accept American Express.

Also, they do accept AMEX.  I just paid them about 3 weeks ago using it.

See: http://www.arin.net/billing/index.html

" Immediate online payment by credit card (American Express, Discover,
MasterCard, and Visa) "