Re: Kremen's Buddy?

  • From: Stephane Bortzmeyer
  • Date: Wed Sep 13 17:03:41 2006

On Tue, Sep 12, 2006 at 08:46:11PM -0400,
 Joe Abley <jabley@ca.afilias.info> wrote
 a message of 45 lines which said:

> It's confusing to me that there appears to be no shortage of people
> who are prepared to learn the three hundred ways of doing the same
> thing with perl, or how to dissect a core dump, or how BGP works,
> but who at the same time are not interested in reading the ARIN
> policy manual before making a request for resources.

I may be very special but I find learning a new programming language
or a new protocol much more fun than reading thick and boring policy
documents.

I've heard that lawyers or accountants have different tastes but I
believe they are rare on this mailing list.