Re: Kremen's Buddy?

  • From: Joe Abley
  • Date: Tue Sep 12 16:45:08 2006

Le 2006-09-12 à 15:10, <andrew2@one.net> <andrew2@one.net> a écrit :

It makes me wonder just how much space like that there is out
there artifically increasing IP scarcity.
The fact that there is a lot of space assigned/allocated and not used in any easily observable way is well known to those who track the address exhaustion issue, I think.

As an example, see Geoff Huston's IPv4 Address Report at <http:// www.potaroo.net/tools/ipv4/>.

Joe