Re: [Fwd: Kremen VS Arin Antitrust Lawsuit - Anyone have feedback?]

  • From: Michael.Dillon
  • Date: Mon Sep 11 06:42:22 2006

> Since the public policy meetings and mailing lists where
> consensus is judged
> are open to any interested party, it is very hard to view this as an
> anti-competitive act in my
> opinion.

Kremen filed the suit on April 12, 2006. That is the
last day of the ARIN public meeting in Montreal. I was
at the Montreal meeting and Kremen never appeared
publicly there to question ARIN's actions. It make me
think that he did not make a reasonable attempt to
resolve the situation out of court.

--Michael Dillon