apple.com/mac.com Postmaster Contacts

  • From: Tom Daly
  • Date: Sun Sep 10 01:15:21 2006

Hi Folks,
Does anyone have specific contact information for apple.com or mac.com postmasters? I've tried the standard postmaster/hostmaster addresses at both domains, with no response/autoresponders, etc.

If you have this information available and are willing to share, please contact me of list.

Thanks,
Tom Daly

--
Thomas J. Daly