Re: [routing-wg]BGP Update Report

  • From: Joe Provo
  • Date: Fri Sep 08 12:59:55 2006

On Fri, Sep 08, 2006 at 05:57:10PM +0300, Hank Nussbacher wrote:

> On Fri, 8 Sep 2006, cidr-report@potaroo.net wrote:
>
> Strike me as curious, but this seems as if Connexion by Boeing is handing
> off a /24 from ASN to ASN as a certain plane moves over certain geographic
> areas.  Or is there some other explanation?

Detailed at nanog 31 (among other meetings):
http://www.nanog.org/mtg-0405/abarbanel.html

2005 detail from a blogger:
http://bayosphere.com/node/879

2006 detail from another blogger:
http://www.renesys.com/blog/2006/04/tracking_plane_flight_on_inter.shtml

--
             RSUC / GweepNet / Spunk / FnB / Usenix / SAGE