Re: Market Share of broadband provider in Scandidavia

  • From: Mikael Abrahamsson
  • Date: Fri Sep 08 12:05:49 2006

On Fri, 8 Sep 2006, Fredy Kuenzler wrote:

Could anyone point me to a market-share by-country overview of broadband provider in Scandinavia (Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Iceland). Any help would be appreciated.
For Sweden, you can go to www.pts.se, more exactly <http://www.pts.se/Sidor/sida.asp?Sectionid=1341&Itemid=&Languageid=EN>.

They publish both in Sweden and English as far as I can discern.

PTS is the regulatory entity in Sweden for Telecommunications (and Post, but that's beside the point here :) ).

--
Mikael Abrahamsson email: swmike@swm.pp.se