Re: Spain was offline

  • From: Joe Abley
  • Date: Fri Sep 01 14:38:18 2006

On 1-Sep-2006, at 13:47, Martin Hannigan wrote:

I can't get a TLD zone?
*You* can do anything, Marty! You are the man! :-)

But back to the root servers. Are you
agreering with me that if I announce F and I root's netblocks
inside of my own network that everyone would be ok with that?
I'm not involved with policy at ISC or RIPE, but I would expect that if someone hijacked their netblocks they would have something to say about it.

C'mon Joe, straight answer on that one. :)
That's as straight as it gets :-)

Joe