Re: IP failover/migration question.

  • From: Patrick W. Gilmore
  • Date: Tue Jun 27 13:48:58 2006

On Jun 27, 2006, at 1:32 PM, Gregory Hicks wrote:

And yet, with 90% of the net implementing the "will never do" scenario,
we manage to get a lot of internet retail done anyhow. I'm obviously going
to need a *lot* more caffeine to sort through that conundrum....
OR, it *could* be that the retailers know about the way 'things'
operate and don't make many changes once they get their site up...
You don't know many retailers, do you? :-)

Besides, changes to the site wouldn't help or hurt a network fault.

--
TTFN,
patrick