Re: IP failover/migration question.

  • From: david raistrick
  • Date: Tue Jun 27 12:50:00 2006

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006, infowolfe wrote:

it's my wallet that feels the pain. It's actually a rather frustrating
situation for people who aren't big enough to justify a /19 and an
AS#, but require geographically dispersed locations answering on the
same IP(s)
All you need is the ASN, you don't need your own IP space. I've happily announced down to /24s (provider provided and PI) without any issues, where needs required it, and so do many others.

...david

---
david raistrick http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
drais@atlasta.net http://www.expita.com/nomime.html