Re: Nationwide Routing issues with Wiltel

  • From: david raistrick
  • Date: Mon Jun 26 17:17:23 2006

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006, david raistrick wrote:

Told me it was related to the L3/Wiltel integration.  Most of the breaks I've
To add the notable quotes: "running scripts updating BGP configs" and "don't know why they're doing it in the middle of the day"

..d

---
david raistrick http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
drais@atlasta.net http://www.expita.com/nomime.html