Re: Who wants to be in charge of the Internet today?

  • From: Robert Boyle
  • Date: Fri Jun 23 11:38:52 2006

At 10:04 AM 6/23/2006, you wrote:
Then again, this is the same person that tried to tell me that 768 OC-192s are carried on a single DS1.
Now THAT is impressive compression! I don't know what your former company did, but they should focus on selling that compression technology. ;) The buffers must be enormous!

-Robert

http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211
"Well done is better than well said." - Benjamin Franklin