Re: wrt joao damas' DLV talk on wednesday

  • From: Randy Bush
  • Date: Tue Jun 13 04:19:22 2006

> I got the idea Randy was looking for info like appears in the BCP
> that describes root server operations requirements, except as applies
> to our DLV zone (and probably not an IETF document).

actually, i think it most important that a proposed dlv service
make very clear its security policy and process in vetting the
correctness of the data it serves, i.e. the trust anchors for
dependent zones.

once one can have confidence in the correctness of the data
served, one might then become inclined to worry about the
reliability of the service :-).

randy