Re: who runs http://www.networkthinktank.com/ ?

  • From: Jason Lewis
  • Date: Fri Jun 09 15:50:38 2006

It's me. I wouldn't say anonymous, but not a whole lot of personal information out there. For the most part the info is legit. Nothing mysterious going on, just an attempt to keep my name out of spammer databases.

Was there an issue?

The site hasn't been updated in a while, I had a motherboard meltdown and haven't had a chance to swap it out. I haven't made it more public because I am working out kinks. Kind of a hobby.

jas

Paul Vixie wrote:
the web site and whois info are just about as completely anonymous as can be.