Re: ipv6 @ sprint, somebody home?

  • From: Pierfrancesco Caci
  • Date: Wed Jun 07 03:10:10 2006

:-> "Jeroen" == Jeroen Massar <jeroen@unfix.org> writes:

    > <ipv6@sprint.net>: host kay.sprintlink.net[199.0.233.8] said: 553 5.3.0
    >     <ipv6@sprint.net>... User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

    > It's must be 6/6/6 that it ain't working. I guess they are scared that
    > IPv6 might scare their fisherprice routers ;)

    > Anybody a *working* contact so that they can also be nicely reminded of
    > the fact that the 6bone has come to an end and that they should nicely
    > ask their "paying customers" to stop announcing 6bone space?
    > http://www.sixxs.net/tools/grh/lg/?=prefix&find=3ffe::/16

    > And http://www.sprintv6.net/ doesn't contain any contact info before you
    > say "google" it. Then again the following url clearly shows their
    > 'interrest' http://www.sprintv6.net/aspath/bgp-page-complete.html
    > Last change on the tree detected on Sun DEC 11 2005, h.22:50

    > Fisherprice, fisherprice....

I just got a mail from them with the new addresses to use. They may be
running a bit late, but they are doing it.

Pf

 Pierfrancesco Caci | Network & System Administrator - INOC-DBA: 6762*PFC
 p.caci@seabone.net | Telecom Italia Sparkle - http://etabeta.noc.seabone.net/
Linux clarabella 2.6.12-10-686-smp #1 SMP Sat Mar 11 16:41:12 UTC 2006 i686 GNU/Linux