Re: BCP for Abuse Desk

  • From: Suresh Ramasubramanian
  • Date: Tue May 30 21:06:20 2006

On 5/31/06, Valdis.Kletnieks@vt.edu <Valdis.Kletnieks@vt.edu> wrote:
Paging Randy Bush - one of your competitors is on the phone... :)

> I know that there was a Abuse Desk BCP working group started a few years ago.
> Can anyone give me an update on BCP practices that I can refer ISPs to?

http://asrg.sp.am/subgroups/bcp.shtml says:

"Previous BCP subgroup has been active from September of 2003 until December of
There's a maawg bcp or two on this in development, and if you're going
to be at the Brussels MAAWG mtg (www.maawg.org) next month I'll be
doing a bof on just that, 6/27 evening.

srs