Re: ISP compliance < LEAs - tech and logistics

  • From: Christian Kuhtz
  • Date: Wed May 24 15:52:03 2006

On May 24, 2006, at 3:27 PM, Valdis.Kletnieks@vt.edu wrote:

On Wed, 24 May 2006 10:39:05 EDT, Christian Kuhtz said:

Now, now, Steinar, we all know that cannot be true.  Case and point,
everyone has implemented RFC 3514, just because it has been published
as a standard.
Actually, it's Informational rather than Standards Track.
Nitpicky bugger, good grief. ;-) It's an RFC, therefore it is gospel. ;-)

However, since
there were patches for both a *BSD variant and Linux, we can probably scare
up two interoperable implementations so we can move it along Standards Track. :)
Stop, Vladis, stop, you're scarying me.

;-)