Re: Geo location to IP mapping

  • From: Jeff Rosowski
  • Date: Wed May 17 10:52:55 2006

In article <c6f8c0e90605151039s1de02575u4520dc0e9867b41b@mail.gmail.com>, Ashe Canvar <acanvar@gmail.com> writes
Thanks for all your replies. I came across
http://www.hostip.info/use.html, which looks good, at least from a
API/ ease of use prespective.
I just tried that, says I'm 100 miles south of where I really am. That's quite a long way out in a small country like England.
Only 100 miles? I entered the address of a box I have in Virginia, and it says it's in California. Well at least it got the country right.