Re: Geo location to IP mapping

  • From: Edward B. DREGER
  • Date: Mon May 15 18:36:35 2006

AH> Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 23:24:13 +0100
AH> From: Alexander Harrowell

AH> [W]hen the path is [...] it won't be quite that clear.

Exactly.  It's a bit different than triangulating cell towers based on
signal strength.

Since when does the NSA patent things, anyhow?  I'd think they would
keep secret anything that's actually effective.

Eddy
--
Everquick Internet - http://www.everquick.net/
A division of Brotsman & Dreger, Inc. - http://www.brotsman.com/