RE: Geo location to IP mapping

  • From: Frank Bulk
  • Date: Mon May 15 13:10:47 2006

Quova seems to be the premier service: http://www.quova.com/

I read a story on them some time ago and I was left with the impression that
all the other players are rookies, but then again, you probably will pay
heavily for this service.

Geobytes is another one I've played with.

We're a small ISP, and I know they've never asked for our ranges, so the
best any of these could do would be on a multi-county basis.  For kicks I
would like to try an IP address from each of our subnets and see how they
do.

Frank