Re: MEDIA: ICANN rejects .xxx domain

  • From: Doug Barton
  • Date: Fri May 12 15:23:58 2006

Fred Baker wrote:

> Now, as to ccTLDs vs gTLDs, if anyone wants to eliminate one or the
> other they get my vote.

The political reality is that ccTLDs will never go away. The business
reality is that gTLDs (at least the majority of the ones we have now) will
never go away. So, can we move on to something *slightly* less pointless,
like moving .gov and .mil under .us where they belong? :)

Doug

--

	If you're never wrong, you're not trying hard enough