Re: MEDIA: ICANN rejects .xxx domain

  • From: David Ulevitch
  • Date: Fri May 12 02:40:32 2006

On May 11, 2006, at 11:28 PM, Martin Hannigan wrote:

Im having an offline discussion with a list member and I'll ask, why does it matter if
you have a domain name if a directory can hold everything you need to know about them
via key words and ip-addrs, NAT's and all?
It's all about authority, literally and figuratively.

Google might be a good search engine, but I don't control google like I control my zones.

Being that google is evil now, I don't think I want to give them authority for my zones. ;)

-David