Re: Anyone got numbers on peering vs transit?

  • From: Aleksi Suhonen
  • Date: Fri May 05 03:12:42 2006

Bon soir,

} On Fri, 5 May 2006, Aleksi Suhonen wrote:
} > A) does not pass a peering relationship
} >   (i.e. is AS internal or passes through transit connections only)
} > B) passes a public peering relationship
} > C) passes a private peering relationship

Mikael Abrahamsson wrote:
} Judging from our perspective (TDC Song) my guesstimate is that we as a
} nordic ISP with majority of traffic to/from Swedish customers do:

} 50% traffic in Sweden
} 25% Nordic (Oslo/Copenhagen/Helsinki)
} 10-15% LINX/AMSIX
} 10-15% transit

I forgot to stress that I'm particularly interested in the ratio
between private and public peering.

Thanks for a swift response, by the way. :-)

--
	Aleksi Suhonen / Axu TM Oy
	Internetworking Consulting