Re: Open Letter to D-Link about their NTP vandalism

  • From: Martin Hannigan
  • Date: Wed Apr 12 10:22:51 2006

At 10:15 AM -0400 4/12/06, Alain Hebert wrote:
   FYI: a couple of update at http://people.freebsd.org/~phk/dlink/

   I've summited a suggestion for a story to Wired...  We'll see.

Perhaps they could also talk to someone who actually knows how
ntp works as well.

-M<

--
Martin Hannigan                                (c) 617-388-2663
Renesys Corporation                            (w) 617-395-8574