Re: CME-24/BlackWorm email notifications - next TOP unreachables

  • From: Michael Loftis
  • Date: Tue Jan 31 22:31:55 2006

--On February 1, 2006 3:09:08 AM +0200 Gadi Evron <ge@linuxbox.org> wrote:

Gadi Evron wrote:
Below are the top-7 ASN's that *we* have not been able to reach with our
email notifications of CME-24/BlackWorm infected machines:
<...>

Know of a working contact for these? Please contact me off-list.

For any you do get ahold of but-not-via-their ASN/Whois information, please politely ask them to update that on the community's behalf if they can :)