I never realized so many trains derailed until my Internet keptgoing out

  • From: Sean Donelan
  • Date: Sun Jan 29 06:39:02 2006

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/technology/6490915/detail.html

It was the third multi-day outage experienced by Comcast Western Slope
customers. The two previous also came as a result of train derailments.

One Aspen Comcast customer told the Aspen Times that he learned a lot
about train derailments as result of his service interruptions.

"I never realized so many trains derailed until my Internet kept going
out," said Michael McVoy.