Re: Martin Hannigan

  • From: Joe Abley
  • Date: Wed Jan 25 17:04:41 2006

On 25-Jan-2006, at 16:12, william(at)elan.net wrote:

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006, Gadi Evron wrote:

Martin Hannigan wrote:
Admins: Clearly, a personal attack and I'd like the AUP enforced
please.
Clearly, exactly what you've been trying to get me to do for a long time, to get me off NANOG, well... I finally decided to comply.

Admins: I will answer any call to leave.. Also, I'd like for Martin to see this AUP enforced on his continual attacks on me and many others on-list, regardless of my reply to him.
I personally do not want to see either Gadi or Martin leave - both have been good contributors on this list and this grudge they got against each other should be settled offline with both of them self- enforcing and not replying to the other one again on the list (so as to not provoke again).
The NANOG list administrators can be reached at nanog- admin@nanog.org. That is almost certainly a better place to send comments related to the AUP than the this list.

(I would have kept this comment to private mail except that it seems possible that a public discussion about the merits of particular subscribers is about to unfold here, which would be a shame.)

Joe