Re: Martin Hannigan

  • From: Gadi Evron
  • Date: Wed Jan 25 16:07:50 2006

Martin Hannigan wrote:
Admins: Clearly, a personal attack and I'd like the AUP enforced
please.
Clearly, exactly what you've been trying to get me to do for a long time, to get me off NANOG, well... I finally decided to comply.

Admins: I will answer any call to leave.. Also, I'd like for Martin to see this AUP enforced on his continual attacks on me and many others on-list, regardless of my reply to him.

Thanks.